• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88orangeandblack

exhaust under water

i have heard if your exhaust pipe goes under water your done!is it true?is there a constant pressure you have to keep on the gas so it doesnt suck back in the motor or?please fill me in on this question.thanx
  2. 88orangeandblack

tranny noise

im havin bad whining noises cmon from the tranny when its in neutral and in 5th goin down the road.i push in the clutch and it all goes away?i have an 88 ranger manual trans and its the one that takes gear oil.i think mazda,can any1 help?oo and i jus recently changed the fluid in it.
  3. 88orangeandblack

new guy

hey guys im a newbie from northern indiana.i have a 88 ranger 4x4 with 4 in suspension lift and 33in tires.thank u for all your help to come and im proud to be in the family
  4. 88orangeandblack

changing gears in the rear end

i have a 7.5 rear end with 3.73 gears is there any way i could uprade to a bigger rear end off another ford without burning my transfer case up.my buddy told me if i go switching(MISMATCHING) gears i could possibly burn it up.i cant have a 3.73 front end and a 8.8 rear?
  5. 88orangeandblack

Tires keep locking up in rear

Today I went in a circle in two wheel drive hubs were not locked or anything and it seemed as my two rear tires were like wheel hopping,they kept jumping or like getting caught.I checked my gears in the rear end and everything seemed alright but a few teeth were missing from a spider gear but is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad