• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nater

E10 gas and advanced timing...

So AAFES decided that they are only going to supply E10 on base, as well as most places off post. Been doing some reading online and it seems that most places in the states like MO are E10 too...So I have a 2 part question....first, how safe is it to constantly run? Second, as my understanding...
  2. Nater

Coolant leak, 1994 B2300

This one just popped up on me the other day. Stopped to get gas, filled up, paid, and getting back into the truck, I noticed a coolant leak....very slow, but enough I would consider it a Class II leak. Look under the truck and notice it is running down the front of the oil pan and down. Check...
  3. Nater

Kuhmo KM71 Road Ventures

Figured it was about time to post my impressions on the Kuhmo KM71 Road Venture MT. I bought these thru TireRack.com for about $180 a piece. I bought the 35x12.50R15s. So far I have put about 3000 miles on them and have been thru a variety of terrian from nomal street, to mud, to gravel....and...
  4. Nater

2 part question..Rear leafs

Noticed the other day that the driver's side is now starting to pop up on acceleration. It has brand new shocks on there (Skyjacker class I lift) and now the a$$ end is sitting just about 1/2 inch lopsided leaning to the driver's side. Is this a leaf bad or something else? Talked to a friend of...
  5. Nater

Got my 35s!!!

Got my 35s in and mounted...Cost my 75 euros, but well worth it. Running the stock 3.73 gear with my 2.3L. Isn't too terrible, as speed limits are pretty much restricted to 50 kmh in cities (35 mph) and 100 kmh (about 55 mph) outside cities. 5th gear is pretty much useless, and 4th gear feels...
  6. Nater

35s? or 33s?

Ok, so after seeing the thread on the 35 MTs, I clicked on the Summit link, and found that the Yoko's are about 200 cheaper than what I can get thru Tirerack. So...my question is should I go with 35s or go with the original plan of 33s.....Would I be able to fit 35s under my truck with a 6 inch...
  7. Nater

Power steering pump going out or idler pulley?

Hey guys- if it not one thing, it is another....Ever since washing the motor down, I have had a noise under the hood that sounds like a massive vaccuum leak. I have narrowed it down to the driver's side. I am wondering if the power steering pump is going out or maybe the idler pulley. What would...
  8. Nater

ok...This is not my week.

After a stressful week at work, I decided to try to find the darn oil leak....So I get my pressure washer out and my Simple Green....Now mind you, I have washed the motor on the stang numerous times in the same method I did the truck....Well, got it clean, and tightened down the bolts on the...
  9. Nater

Grrr...failed inspection....

Well, took the truck into get inspected for the next year, and it failed. Didn't know where to post this as it is a multi-problem post. Failed for: 1.)Excessive oil leak-This one has me perplexed as it is coming from the passenger side. It leaks pretty good. I tried to pinpoint it, but no luck...
  10. Nater

The DMV

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' ' Can you read this?' the optician asked. 'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy.'
  11. Nater

The wife pt.2

:icon_rofl: A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!' The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?' 'Doesn't matter,'...
  12. Nater

The wife pt.1

:icon_rofl: One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you want.' So he tied her up and went golfing
  13. Nater

Brakes for my 1994 B2300

I have a new set of rotor sitting in the garage...Here is my problem, they do not have a bearing pressed into it, like the ones currently on the truck. Do I have the wrong rotors? Or do I have to by a bearing to press in? Need some help on this as I need to get the truck reinspected in the next...
  14. Nater

Bronc transfer case and front/rear axle

There is a Bronc sitting in the post strip lot....It is 4wd. I believe it is a 90-92. it has the push button 4wd. Not 100% sure on the year though.....so here is my question....would it be possible to take the transfer case, and the front and rear axles and turn my truck into a 4wd?
  15. Nater

Opinions on this...PA 3inch Body lift

This is sitting in my wishlist on Summit...Anyone have any opinions on this? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PRA-PA-813/
  16. Nater

need ideas for stock rear end

Intrested in doing a gear swap on my stock rear end. First of all, I am turning 31x10.5s with I believe the stock 3.73s....I would like a little more grunt to get up hills, so I was thinking of bumping it up to 4.30s. Would this be a good idea or not? Also, I want to get aways from the 1 wheel...
  17. Nater

Well after 2 weeks....

Got the truck back today!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::headbang::headbang::headbang: Feels like a brand new truck! It now has a 45xxx mile motor in it, along with a brand new clutch. So...for anyone searching for info like I did... A 2.3L motor out of a 1991 Mustang will work, but there will be...
  18. Nater

Quick question regarding 2.3L

Ok..sorry for posting so many questions, but my 2300 is my daily and I need it back up and running ASAP! There is a guy about 1 hour from me that is parting out his 4 cylinder 1991 Mustang. From what I have read, the 91 also had the dual spark plug heads, which leads me to believe that it is a...
  19. Nater

European Ford 2.3L motors

Will they fit ? Mechanic told me I need a new motor...:icon_idea:
  20. Nater

I think my something in my head just let loose

Got called into work at 10 p.m the other night. I go out, hop in the truck to start it up, and I hear a god awful clacking sound. It speeds up and gets louder as engine RPMs increase. I have narrowed it down to a top end noise (valve train) and it sound like it is coming from the front part of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad