• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with modified 8.8 rear end

I modified an 8.8 rear end and took all the brackets off. (98 explorer) I now know that I need to put the brackets for the rear sway bar back on. Well they are gone. I watched a tv show where they put new ones on another rear end. Does anyone know where to get them (brackets) or what they are...
  2. Need fuel sending unit help

I have an 84 ranger and cannot find a replacement sending unit for the tank. I tried LMC and rock auto. They say that the unit is 2" (they have the ring and gasket). I noticed that the F150 is the same dimensions. What would you recommend I use to fix this. Also the F150 is an 80 - 10 ohm...
  3. Help the new guy 1983 4x4

I just purchased a 1983 2L 4 speed 4x4. I went to start it and of coarse it was dry to the carburetor. Well it started a couple of times and stalled. The next time I tried it turned over and went dead. I mean dead. No lights no sounds nothing. I traced the voltage to a wire on a one pin...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad