• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. zuki

4.0 high idle

my 4.0 ohv has developed a high idle, 1500rpm. will not idle down. i have checked for vacuum leaks, and found none, pulled the codes from the computer, and i do have some codes, but nothing i can link to the high idle. i swapped the coolant sensor out and that changed nothing. when i pull...
  2. zuki

heater core delete

i have removed the heater core from my trail only rig. i also run a radiator in the rear(if that matters). my question is, should i loop the heater core hoses, or plug them? motor is a 93 4.0v6 out of a explorer. my prefrence is to plug them to clean up the engine compartment.
  3. zuki

4.0 / c4 kickdown

i have a 4.0 / c4 combo that i have been running for several years, i have never had the kickdown connected. i would like to get this connected now. i don't see an easy way to do this, just curious as to how others have solved this problem. pictures would be awesome.
  4. zuki

stand alone wiring harness for the 4.0

is there any company that makes a stand alone wiring harness for a 4.0? background: i have swapped a 4.0 into my samurai, and have run this combo for many years. it is awesome. but last run i hit a huge bump going kinda fast, and the thing quit. keeps shorting out the ignition fuse in the...
  5. zuki

"The Farm"

has anyone heard of "The Farm" in kirksville MO. trying to find out more about it, but not having much luck.
  6. zuki

trany problem

i rebuilt the transmission in my rig, believed i had followed all the instructions correctly and kept everything really clean. it operates fine when cool, but when it gets warm, it slips when going into drive. when it does go into drive, it goes nice and solid. reverse works fine. it kinda acts...
  7. zuki

badlands has been sold?

the badlands has been sold? anyone have an info on this?
  8. zuki

memorial day run: iowa

just incase anyone is interested.
  9. zuki

dyno graph 4.0 vs 4.3

has anyone seen such a graph. would be kinda intersting. i have been searching the internet and came up with nothing so far.
  10. zuki

4.0 v6 in a samurai

i have posted these pictures before the collapse of the old bbs, but have had a few requests for them again, so here they are. feel free to ask questions. the setup is ford 4.0/c4 auto/ zuki tcase/ stock zuki axles/ 33x12.50 swampers/ toyota power steering/ Sky over the top steering/ ford f150...
  11. zuki

c4: adjusting bands

i have a suzuki samurai with a 4.0ford v6 and c4. the c4 was rebuilt about 3 years ago, and second gear never engaged quite right, but it was strickly a trail rig, and really dosn't see second gear much, or third gear for that matter(only when i am stuck and spinning the tires does it)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad