• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sas260

lifting questions

hey guys has anyone tried the lifting techniques in tec library under cheap lifting on a 4th gen ranger i was thinkin bout swppin the leafs with a exploder does that actually work? n will i be able to match to supposed 2 inches of lift and level it with the t bars? thanx for the help guys
  2. sas260

t bar crank

hey guys i got a 99 ranger and im lookin to do a couple things 1 i wanna crank up the t bars but dont exactly knw how lookin for some advice step by step would be great also i would like to know how i high i can crank them without the ride being to rough second thing is im also looking for a...
  3. sas260

99 tranny problems??

hey guys im new but uh i got a 99 ranger with the 3.0 4x4 n took it muddin a couple months back and got water in the trans, and not knowing it drove it to a town bout an hour n half away, and on the way home lost od and 3rd n while trying to limp it home lost 2nd and reverse i did a fluid and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad