• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. slow29

94 Explorer rear axle

Will a 94 explorer rear axle assembly fit on a 94 ranger with no modification? if there are mods how extensive are they
  2. slow29

2.9 to 3.5 stroker

i just found a site that has a stroker kit for the 2.9 i was wondering yall's input on the subject its all forged and ported, polished studded and all the happy junk after that for a 2500 price just for the kit not including studs and heads thanks for the input... the site is...
  3. slow29

M5od

what would i need if i wanted to swap a m5od to my 2.9?
  4. slow29

94 gauges

I have a 94 cluster with no tach, how could i get one with a tach to work with a 2.9L out of a 88-92?
  5. slow29

5.0 or 4.6?

Which swap would be a better choice a 5.0 with an AOD or a 4.6 with a 4r70w i am not looking to be stupid fast it will be a daily driver i want about 300hp and decent fuel economy but on a tight budget. any help will be appreciated thanks
  6. slow29

clutch line help

i cant figure out how to detach the clutch line from my tranny i have a FM146 could someone please help i need to get this thing back on the road asap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad