• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Natetone

Threaded shift knob to splined gear shift lever install

-I own a 2001 ranger edge and i wanted to swap out the stock plain black rubber shift knob for something a little more aggressive and comfortable. I searched around for an aftermarket knob for my ranger and found out that the only ones that fit the stock gear shift lever are those tacky 'slip...
  2. Natetone

Threaded shift knob to splined gear shift lever install

-I own a 2001 ranger edge and i wanted to swap out the stock plane black rubber shift knob for something a little more aggressive and comfortable. I searched around for an aftermarket knob for my ranger and found out that the only ones that fit the stock gear shift lever are those tacky 'slip...
  3. Natetone

hey, any help with the basics?

hey peoples, im new to these forums so im giving the heads up now: my names nate and i just moved down the coast of cali from SF to pismo beach area, i bought my first 'daily driver' truck looking to ultimately transform it to a dune worthy truck. locals brings there pre runner trucks down to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad