• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. deemac

wheelin apex mtn 2013 video

This was a good time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKpOoMsiyn4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  2. deemac

wheelin poser flex pics...my 84

was bored so i went out in my ranger and was foolin around...these trucks are so much fun! [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  3. deemac

my 84 after 4 inch lift

I finally got a lift in my ranger...and a bush bumper and some racing stripes...hope ya like it. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  4. deemac

Trac lok into a dana 35?

Hey guys, i put a dana 35ttb front axle in my ranger. I was reading somewhere that a jeep rear dana 35 carrier will fit into my front carrier. If that is the case, can i get a trac lok out of a jeep dana 35 and put it in my front axle? I am thinking that i might do this because the dana 28 i...
  5. deemac

flexing my truck

Flexing my truck...pretty proud of this, its stock suspension
  6. deemac

Question about flexplate (302)

Hey guys, i am switching the motor in my ranger from an older 302(i dont know what year because it came in the truck when i bought it) to a 93 5.0 HO from a mustang gt. I am running a c4 trans. The engine i took out of my truck has a flexplate and torque converter that are a smaller diameter...
  7. deemac

my 1984 v8 4x4

[/IMG] [/IMG] did it work? This is my 1984 with a 302 on propane, c4 tranny, d35 front, 31 spline 8.8 out back, 32" mudders stock suspention and some fender trimming.
  8. deemac

Will a 1354 u-joint flange work?

Hey guys, i just bought a 1991 explorer for cheap and im swapping the front dana 35 into my 1984 ranger. I already have a 31 spline 8.8 out back of my ranger, but i left the small U-joint on the front of my rear driveshaft when i swapped that in. I want to upgrade it now to the larger one on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad