• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99+ Dana SLA limited slip

Looking for a torsen limited slip front carrier for my 99 ranger.
  2. PCM flashing issue

I did a auto to manual swap on a 2000 ford sport Trac using a 2001 ford ranger donor. I used the wiring harness from the firewall forward from the 2001 ford ranger because the alternator was wired different in the motor harness and the motor and transmission harness are not separate (no plug...
  3. 1999 Manual swap question CSS

Working on a 2000 sport Trac with a 4.0 SOHC engine. I have most of the swap completed but I'm hung on the wiring for the clutch starter safe switch. The wiring under the dash does not have the pig tail like all of the other manual swaps I've done. I'm using a manual PCM and the wiring harness...
  4. This is a tough one. Code 172

Ok..... 92 ranger 4.0. 305000 miles,on the old engine figured it was time for a up grade. I bought a 2000 4.0 with 96000 on it with confirmed service records. I regasketed the entire. (minus the head gaskets) engine and was very happy with the overall condition of the engine. I used the intake...
  5. 92 4.0 to a 00 4.0

I'm putting a 00 4.0 in my 92 ranger. I know I have to change the lower intake to avoid wiring issues as well as my 92 has 2 high pressure fuel lines on the lower intake. My question is should I just change out the fuel rail and use the injectors off the 00? My old 4.0 had 305000 miles on her...
  6. 00 4.0 non egr with 96000 miles

I found a 2000 4.0 with only 96000 miles on her. It is out of a Quest Phone service truck. The truck was in a front end collision. The service records are in the glove box and show impeccable order. They show synthetic oil throughout its 96000 miles. It has zero oil leaks. What do you think it...
  7. M5OD R1 to M5OD R1HD best choice

Here is what Ive got. 92 Ranger 4.0 with 4.56 gears, E locker in rear, track lock up front, 33 inch rubber. I use this truck in my guide service as my "go to" truck when things get western. I tow a trailer weighing around 1200lbs regularly.When it's not towing it's on gravel 90% of the time...
  8. m50 r1

So I have decided to do the swap on my ranger. I have a 92 4x4 with a dead A4LD and a 4.0. It has an E locker in the rear and a track lock up front. 4.56 gears. Tires are 33s. My transfer case is manual shift. I am a biggame guide and spend most of my time on logging roads with an occasional...
  9. A4LD Performance rebuild

Has anyone ever gone through the trouble of building a performance A4LD for a 4X4? What was the result? What upgrades did you do? What would you do differently? Don
  10. relay or multi switch

My headlights turn on fine but go out after a few minutes. It seems like it is worse if the heater is on.......weird. What do you think? 92 ranger Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad