• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. conversion plate???

hi i got a 2.3 and i saw a web site posted here on trs about a adapter plate that will help me put a trans on my truck .. that will normally bolt to a 302 or a 289 . so if any can give me a shout out about that web site cause i cant find it again would be a great help thanx guys
  2. 94 b2300 questions

hi guys its been a long time since ive been on here but as always i come back when im beatin lol . ok so i have an 88 ranger and a 94 mazda b2300 both are 2.3 thought my ranger is a 4 plug setup and my mazda is a 8 plug deal . i want to swap my power steering off my ranger onto my mazda and i...
  3. help 2.9 fuel rpoblem

hi got an 88 bronco 2 i lose fuel pressure it will run fine at an idle but under load it will die it sputters and chokes and then dies i put a gage on it and it reads 33 psi so thats good right ?? then i reved it 3 times and watched the gauge drop 3 consecutive thime so from 33 psi 20 psi to 0...
  4. new from washington

hi all
  5. 2.9

i bought a b2 and all the freeze plugs were rusted out so i pulled most of them ,but one fell into the block and the messed up part of it is i couldnt get it out so i just put another one in do you think ill have any reprocussions because of what i did

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad