• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.9 problem

ok ive been workin on my bronco for some time now and it wnt stop flooding its self so i figured it was the map sensor and that didnt help and then i put a new o2 sensor on and didnt help and the fuel pressure is at 35 to 40 so maybe some one can help me.thanks kyle
  2. rear drive shaft

i have a question any time i get my bronco into a bined i brake the rear yoke off the tranfer case and it has a 4 inch lift so i was wondering if its because of that or what because its gettin quite expensive to replace. thanks kyle
  3. axle questions

ok well ive been wheelin on the stock 7.5 and the dana 28 and finally exploded the spider gears in both and i was wonderin what axles i should upgrade to or should i just weld them solid and try again?thanks kyle
  4. 1991 mazda b-series problem

ok here we go i bought a little b2600i 4x4 cheap and i keep havin the pin that goes between the spider gears break this is the third time i was just wonderin if anyone else has had the same problem or noes how to solve it. thanks kyle
  5. 2.9 throttle body

have a few questions. i put a 58 mm throttle body on my 87 bronco II and it runs way to rich now does anyone have any ideas?and i put a high flow air filter and it makes it run even worse id appriciate some help thanks.
  6. whick one to choose

ok well over the few years ive messed with rbv's ive come up with a 86 ext cab 4x4 ranger 2.9 a4ld tranny good shape and a 87 bronco II 4x4 eddie bauer edition 2.9 5 speed and a 85 ford ranger 4x4 single cab long bed 2.8 speed and im going to make on out of all three and im not sure which one...
  7. dana 28

well im goin to hannibal rocks this weekend and my bronco got the dana 28 and i was wonderin if you think it will hold up for a couple trail rides with 33's? thanks kyle
  8. 2.9 noise

my 2.9 makes almost a rod noise but when you put pressure on it like goin down the road it wont make a noise until you let of the gas and its at 2500 rpms or more.
  9. 2.8 flywheel

will a 2.9 flywheel fit a 2.8 and work correctly? thanks, kyle
  10. quit runnin

my 88 ford ranger 2.9 quit runnin today when i was in some water. is there just one thing that makes them quit runnin when they get wet?
  11. 2.9 tick

it is confusing me some times the old s.o.b will tick and some times it wont why?i know is caused by oil pressure but why does it only do it sometimes?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad