• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Squeaky Coil Springs

Okay, i put one of my lift coils in today and took it for a test ride and it squeals like a pig. I took it out again to make sure it was seated properly and took it for another ride and it still squeaks but not as bad. Im not sure what to do, there are two holes at the bottom of the coil bucket...
  2. Brake lines

I got some 2" lift coils i want to put on with my spindles for a total of 5" of lift. I was wondering if im gonna need longer brake lines in doing this or can I get by with just lowering them a little.
  3. Control Arm Hitting Frame WTF!!!!!

okay, i put in coil spring spacers a while ago and after I got my alignment done it started making a loud clunking noise when going over larger size bumps and potholes. Anyways i went to change out my upper control arms tonight and the control arm is sitting on the shock bucket. Im guessing...
  4. where to buy shocks

I have a 98 2wd b series that i just lifted around 2.5", i cant seem to find any longer shocks on the web anywhere. It seems they make everything for 4wd or earlier year models. Do they even make any for my truck and if so where can I get them, it seems ive looked about everywhere lol. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad