• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Zerocide

Worste tank ever!

So it started last week when i filled my truck up when it was on empty, it only filled up to 15 gallons when i got a 17 gallon tank. Thought it was a little weird, espically when i turned the car on to find out my tank was only reading 4/5 a tank. Passed it off as a fluke thinking maybe by...
  2. Zerocide

3.0 to 4.0, new tranny or keep the old one?

So im looking into going from a 3.0 flex fuel engine in a 99 ranger to a 4.0 flex fuel engine from either a 2000-02 explorer. I figured the tranny should work fine but i read otherwise. my only real concern is that the 99 auto gots 3 gears compared to 00-02 auto having 5 gears. Even then...
  3. Zerocide

dumb question but...leaves me wondering why?

So i noticed almost all trucks built now days got IFS compared to the old solid axle, why the change in the front axle? I all ways saw the solid axle as more benificial with more flex to it.
  4. Zerocide

33's or 35's?

Right now im running 31's with enough room for 35's. However my gears are only 4.10 and im concerned that they will not handle 35's well. So should i stick with the 4.10 gears and go with 33's or swap for 4.56 gears and go with 35's or just try the 35's with the 4.10 gears?
  5. Zerocide

Need to find front gear

So i know i got a 7.5 in the rear with 4.10 gears. I know i got a dana 35 in the front but am totally clueless on what the gears are. Does it tell me someone on the axle or am i looking for a code chart to compare numbers with. while im on the topic is there a stronger front axle i could...
  6. Zerocide

99 ranger rear axle lock

I got a 99 ranger with a 3.0 and i noticed today that the rear wheels have completly locked up when in 4x4. The only thing i can think of was that it was snowing hard the night before and maybe something froze up. They wheels started moving after a little while but it still makes me concerned...
  7. Zerocide

1999 3.0 mpg sudden drop

I got a 1999 3.0 flex fuel that had its mpg have a sudden drop. I went from 18-19 mpg with normal gas to 14-15. and from 14-15 with E-85 to 12-13. I play around it both fuels frequintly thats how i know what i get for both. All i have done is recently i straight piped it but went through 2...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad