• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87Bronc2

Rusty Floorpans

It all started out in the process of doing a dual battery install with the battery in the back. Went to remove the carpet, which was wet, and much to my surprise, I saw the driveway when I took the carpet out. Being plagued by this cancer, I took the trusty sawzall out and begun the surgery. Now...
  2. 87Bronc2

1 of 4 things. :(

Just replaced the shifter on the 87 Bronco and man does it make a whole new truck. All except for the clutch. It will be perfectly fine until the vehicle warms up. I've not bled it yet, that's this weekend. Is it the master, slave, clutch, or do you think it simply needs bled? I had the slave go...
  3. 87Bronc2

FM145 Shifter Solutions

I have searched the threads and have found 1 solution to the sloppy shifter on the FM145. My plastic ball keeps coming off and falling into the tranny, and the plastic cup on top is broken in half. I have searched the junkyards in a 3 hour radius from me and all the shifters have already been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad