• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Does anyone know if Ranger body mount locations changed throughout the years?

I might be buying a 2004 ranger regular cab short bed. Its kinda rusty and was thinking it would be cool to find a rust free 1st or 2nd gen cab and put it on this frame. What kind of problems would i have to solve?
  2. can u keep AC and cruise with a turbo swap 2.3

I dont have a ranger at the moment but i want to buy a nice 92 or older 2wd ranger with a 2.3L with AC and cruise and then in the future buy a donor Tbird turbo car and do the 2.3 turbo swap...is there any reason i cant keep the A/C and cruise control?? does it make a difference if the truck...
  3. whats it like owning a turbo 4 cylinder ranger?

I'm possibly looking at a 88 ranger 2.0liter 2wd ranger. i've owned a 2.0 ranger before and its was fine in stock form, but i plan on lifting the ranger around 4inches and fear it wont be able to do highway speeds with a lift and bigger tires even with gearing. so whats it like having a turo...
  4. few questions about have a 4x4 ranger...kinda a newbe question

i'm looking to buy a ranger and wanted to know the weak points to watch out for. here is some info....i want the 93 or newer body style with a 4.0liter engine. the trails i off road u can do with a good 2wd rig with locker and 33's and speed but i want to do some slow easy wheeling with this rig...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad