• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 90 A4LD quits without warning - all gears.

Hi I have a 1990 Aerostar van, 3.0 V-6, 2wd with the A4LD trans. First a little history... This van has approx 150k miles on it and the trans was replaced by the previous owner, from a junkyard. [Supposedly had 107k on it from the junkyard...] When the last owner installed the trans, he forgot...
  2. 3.0 3.0 Vulcan to conventional trans. C5 C5 or AOD

I just read the article on the Ranger Station about the 3.8 V-6 swap. I have a rather interesting situation, and was wondering if you could help me out. I have a 90 Aerostar with the Vulcan 3.0 V-6. It seems to me from what I can deduce, it looks like the C4, C5 or V-8 AOD should bolt up to my...
  3. 90 Aerostar Trans simply quits....

Hi I have a 1990 Aerostar van, 3.0 V-6, 2wd with the A4LD trans. First a little history... This van has approx 150k miles on it and the trans was replaced by the previous owner, from a junkyard. [Not sure of the junkyard trans mileage though...] When the last owner installed the trans, he forgot...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad