• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Back Seat Speakers 1986 Bronco II

I bought a set of 5 x 7 / 6 x 8 Pioneers for me Bronco II. They wouldn't fit in the hole. I would have had to trim the metal casing and part of the cone to get it to fit. Does anyone have any recommendations for a set of Pioneers ( preferably) or another brand that will fit w/o having to...
  2. 2019 2.9l engine.

I have thought HARD about putting a 302 in my 86 Bronco II.. But I really Don't want to molest it. If my current 2.9l takes a crap, can someone recommend a company that has a good 2.9l engine to replace what I have now? I know Jasper has no 2.9l's
  3. Bronco II rear speakers

I have an 86 Bronco II.. I have a pioneer headset. I want to replace my rear speakers ( the ones on the back seat area) are they 6" x 8" ? I found some Pioneer TS-A682F I want to replace the factory ones with. I pulled my 15" subs and amp out. I am going to just replace the factory ones...
  4. 1986 Pinstriping

Does anyone know where I can get some OEM looking pinstriping for my Bronco II? I found an NOS dealer, but I'm scared that old, the they might not stick...
  5. 1986 Bronco II CB Antenna location

I am having my 86 Bronco II redone at the paint and body shop.. I have had my antenna on my side mirror for a while, but I want to relocate it to the rear bumper, there is already a ball there, just needs an antenna. How long of a fire stick do I need to get to mount on the rear bump so I...
  6. Bronco II Horse emblems

I am about to have my Bronco II painted and I need to remove the horse emblems. How do they come off? do they just pop off or is there 3m tape> Thanks! Chaz
  7. Bronco Graveyard Drive Shafts

I have an 86 Bronco II, I need to replace the rear drive shaft, the CV thing crapped out.. Has anyone used the driveshaft from Bronco Graveyard?
  8. 1986 Bronco II Stereo Speakers

I am removing my Subs and Amp from the back of my Bronco II. Can someone recommend a GOOD set of speakers I can replace the factory ones with that have a REALLY GOOD SOUND? I just bought a new Pioneer Head Unit. I am tired of the HUGE box in the back and I would like to get rid of it, But it...
  9. 86 Bronco II Driveshaft

I was just under my B2 a little bit ago and saw the boot on the rear drive shaft was 1/2 way off. I have replaced the DS once before... Is changing the DS to one with U-Joints better? If So does anyone know which one to get and ALSO how hard is it to change? This is NOT the 4wd DS. Thanks! Chaz
  10. 1986 Bronco II Fuel FiltlerS?

I have an 86 B2. As far as I know I have only seen ONE screw on canister type fuel filter in the back drivers side area. I have read SEVERAL posts about the 86 having TWO filters. Am I going CrAzY or have I been missing a filter under my Bronco??? Chaz
  11. How to clean cowl vents

How do you clean the cowl vents on an 1986 Bronco II? Thanks! Chaz.
  12. Bronco II Cowl Cover?

Does anyone make a cowl cover for the Bronco II / Ranger to keep out the leaves? Thanks! Chaz
  13. 86 Bronco II Alternator Wiring

There are 3 wires going to the alternator and 3 wires that go to the voltage regulator. Does anyone know what wires do what so I can test them?? I have a new alternator and battery and still won't charge. I pulled the harness and checked all the wiring and everything is good. The Alternator...
  14. Best Donor Vehicle?

I am thinking about getting ready to do a 2.9l to a 5.0 swap. I have a Automatic and want to keep it automatic. What is the BEST vehicle to get most of your parts you would need to for the swap? Thanks! Chaz.
  15. Throttle Body Cleaning

I have always removed my TB to clean it... I was searching the internet just to see if maybe there would have been something small I would have missed, and I noticed that every message I read, people cleaned theirs leaving it ON the truck. I and about to clean my again, should I leave mine on...
  16. 86 Bronco II EB Lumbar Seats

I have a 86 Bronco II XLT... The original seats did NOT have lumbar seats. I got some Eddie Bauer seats WITH the lumbar.. Is the wiring for the Lumbar seats stashed away under the carpet? Or was there a different wiring system for the XLT? Thanks! Chaz
  17. Bronco II Carpet Replacement

Has anyone ever used an Aftermarket carpet replacement for their Bronco II?? Mine is not BAD. I was going to pull the carpet out and clean it good and put it back. But I was wondering about just replacing it. Does it fit good? Is the quality as good as the OEM? Thanks! Chaz
  18. 86 Bronco II Visor Replacement

I have a 1986 Bronco II and the visor rods are really droopy. I have drilled a small hole and put a pin in the straighten them, but I want to replace them.. How does the visor come off the rod and how do you put it back? I don't want to mess up the visor part because they are still in great...
  19. Bronco II Seat Belt Sleeves

Does anyone know where to get replacement seat belt plastic sleeves ( the one next to the center console w/ the release button) for the bucket seats? Mine are all cracked and I have to fight to find the seat belt to click it. I have seen some online, but they are all 12" , The ones on the...
  20. 86 Bronco II Starting Issues

I have noticed lately that my 2.9l is getting hard to start. When I first start it in the mornings it starts pretty much right away ( 3 sec crank) when I turn it off 2-3 mins later and I goto start it again, I crank sometimes 3-4 seconds at a time maybe around 5-6 times before it will start...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad