• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MEAKIN

heim link mounts

can i mabey get some pics or advise on these brackets. im using stonecrusher arm extensions and am wondering if a guy should make some spacers to go between the heim and mount for extra movement or just make the bracket just wide enough for the heim itself. thanx
  2. MEAKIN

Transdapt crossmember kit

anyone used one of the universal crossmember kit from trans dapt? hows the quality?? they are around 100 bucks with mounting pads. thought it would be worth it since i cant find ex plates and have to build a new member anyway. lets here your thoughts
  3. MEAKIN

Moving front axle forward

so i want to know who has moved their axle forward, what size tires they are on and if they would change their placement given a second chance. also if there was any unusual steering obsticals to overcome besides moving the box and lengthening the shaft. on my project im using a radius armed d60...
  4. MEAKIN

98+ 5.0 headers/manifolds

what has everyone used for exhaust manifolds on a 5.0 in a 98 or newer ranger? what kind of clearence issues did you have? any headers thatll work?
  5. MEAKIN

10.25 disc brakes

im swapping in a 1995 sterling 10.25 into a 1999 ranger and was wondering if any disk brake parts from newer 10.5 housings are compatible or what is needed to convert to discs besides shelling out 500 for a kit. also if i can just use a proportioning valve instead of swapping master cylinders...
  6. MEAKIN

1999 ranger 5.0l mounts

I know this has been beat to death but i have a 1992 f-150 5.0l and am stuffing it in my 1999 ranger. My only concern is motor mounts. will the explorer 5.0L mounts work?? or do i need to fab new ones? or is there any aftermarket mounts for the newer trucks? thanks for the help
  7. MEAKIN

1999 Ranger Ohv

Big Ol' Ranger I just picked up a 1999 ranger xlt ext.cab. Its not my first OHV (currently running an early bronco) but wanted to go a lil more extreme with this build. My ever changing plan is to run 5.0L - C6 - BW1356 which im not entirely set on (concidering C4 with Dana 20). As for axles im...
  8. MEAKIN

new project

Ive been reading on this site for about 4 months now and have scavenged alot of very useful info. I decided I wanted a truck for my next project and due to the trails being tight and me not wanting anything but a ford i chose a ranger. Picked up a 1999 x-cab for peanuts and well......stock sux...
  9. MEAKIN

fox air shock

just curiose if anyone has any experience with the fox air 2.0? Im mostly concerned about seals, all the terrain I run is mud or snow. Hows the ride on a -15c day compared to +25c? any feedback would be great. (lookin at the 16" if it matters) :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad