• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91 m50d to 98 2.5/ found a new truck

well may have found me a new ranger to buy, its a 98 2.5 5spd, with 230,000 miles on it...oil changes every 3k and garage kept..owner says its never leaked a drop.. its a ex cab style side, woodforrest green with a split window...hes asking 2100 for it on craigslist...seems to be in good...
  2. pics??

will you guys explain to me how to upload a da mn picture into one of these threads/posts??i just wrecked my ranger and i have about 15 pics that i want to include in the thread i started!! thanx
  3. just wrecked the ranger!!PISS!

Welp...i hope my little ranger has about 9 lives, cuz she is totalled now! pics and walk afround video just after the wreck to come today anfter i go to the j-yard and get some more pics and find out how bad shes hurt mechanicaly.. SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPEND!! im leaving advance auto with a new...
  4. electroall F'D up!

so im drivin down the road..just cruising...i look down and notice my tachometer says.....1200rpm!!....now i was doing about 65 in 5th gear...should be around 3k...hmm i wonder to myself..pull over and turn it off then start it back up....works fine...get in my truck today after it has worked...
  5. need a little more umphf!!

Hey guys, Im new to TRS and i've recently picked up a 91 2.3 ranger with a 5spd and its 2wd. She only has about 83k miles on her but she is a little low on power(im used to drivin my 96 powerstroke). ive already opened the exhaust up a bit(removed cat and welded a straight pipe...i dont want it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad