• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. VA_ranger02

My Christmas Present Finally On (33/12.5 and 3" body lift)

Sorry only one picture, but its 2wd and Ill have some more on later with some aggressive mud stains. :headbang:
  2. VA_ranger02

4wd Issue

I apologize if this is not in the right category but i wasnt sure where it would fit. A close friend of mine and I were out driving and he was discussing to me an issue that i couldnt figure out. He said when he puts his truck in 4wd hi or low, he can turn the wheel and it starts to jump. The...
  3. VA_ranger02

2001 4.0 from VA

My name is kyle im 21 and im from Powhatan VA. Just getting started on liftin my 2001 ford ranger. Its only a prerunner because its 2wd but I cant ever go without being higher on the road than MOST people. AND of course.... I LOVE FORD RANGERS
  4. VA_ranger02

Odd Wheel Size

Hey fellas Im new to the TRS group but really starting to enjoy the input I hear on here about question that I know I dont only have but other people do. One I havent found though is this... I just ordered some cragar soft 8's (xmas present) for my ranger I have the opportunity to get 4 bfg...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad