• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lawmaster891

2.9 starting problem

i have an 86 ranger 2.9 that i am having trouble with. last night i put a fully charged battery in and when i went to start the truck it just clicks. if i unhook the battery then hook it back up or mess with the terminals it will turnover. then this morning it turns over a few times then got...
  2. lawmaster891

couple 2.9 questions

ok first off i need some help on the egr. i have looked and can only find people arguing to leave it on and take it off. i want mine off. i have it off and a block off plate made. there is another sensor right by the egr that has a vacuum going from the egr to it and another vacuum tube coming...
  3. lawmaster891

sas questions

ok so i am planning on starting to gather supplies for a full width d44/9" sas. but i have a few questions. first off this might sound stupid but all the 9 inch rears i see installed have the diff centered, but my rear axle is offset. what so yall do for alignment on this? second, i need some...
  4. lawmaster891

2.9 help

well i picked up a 86 4x4 ranger pretty cheap but it needs exhaust. it is cut about an inch or two after the o2 on the y pipe. i need some advice on how to bring the two pipes into one so i can put a muffler on it
  5. lawmaster891

New to site

hey guys i am new to the site and figured i would introduce myself. i currently do not own a ranger but i am looking at buying a 1st or 2nd ranger to do an sas swap on. i have joined this and other ranger forums to gather information on the swap. i would like to use dana 44 and a 9" for the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad