• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone want to do some figuring?

Anyone want to do some figuring? (roller rockers) Eventually I'm converting a 3.0 Aerostar into a 4.0- I have my work cut out for me. I have to find lots of things, but that's not my topic. I'm not going to just simply put a 4.0 back in there. I want to modify the engine some while it's out...
  2. Help Pre-build advice

I have 92 Aerostar that I use for my business. We haul ladders and some material, so you can expect about 600 lbs on the van at any given time minus passengers. The old flat tappet 3.0 gave out on me the other day, and needs a rebuild. I have a roller cam engine from a Taurus which I believe...
  3. Engine upgrade advice

I just finished a head gasket job on my 91 3.0 Aerostar. We use the van as a work van, so we want as much power as we can get. I port matched the intakes, intake ports, and exhaust ports. We have another engine, a 95 from a Taurus, but we're not ready for it just yet. What I'm wondering...
  4. Need rebuild advice

To introduce, I have gained my uncle's 97 4.0 Aerostar. It's a great van, but it has 130k miles on it, and one of the pushrods is worn enough to tick. It's not an easy task to remove an engine from an Aerostar, but I plan on doing it as soon as I can find another motor with fast burn heads to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad