• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xXfourmanXx

Plastic Window crank rattle

I have aftermarket speakers in my doors and if I adjust my bass up just a little bit the window cranks rattle and its obvious to me. Dont reply "Well just turn the bass down" I have no subs and its just a little mid range bass. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and found a...
  2. xXfourmanXx

Light weight flywheel for 2.3L???

Wondering if anyone has installed a light weight flywheel on a ranger with the 4 cyl. Found a company that sells one and has good reviews but its a bit ridiculous price wise for a flywheel and of course no one had a review posted for a ranger. So im sceptical on getting it from the company...
  3. xXfourmanXx

Over Head Console Color Change??

Plan on doing a Blue LED conversion to my cluster and HVAC controls and would also like to have the explorer overhead console. Anybody know if I can change the color of the display on the console to match my other lights?? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. xXfourmanXx

Street Ranger RX7 Rotary Power!!!

Ive been tossing this idea around for a while and just want an opinion and maybe some help. I would love to make a little street beater ranger with a rotary engine. Definately turbo but would like to see 300+ hp and torque. Has anyone ever thought about this or even tried it?? Ive got my truck...
  5. xXfourmanXx

Shock shopping for 6" rear drop....

Yeah I know this is way late but I was poking around and figured I would update. I got the nissan shocks and yeah they worked but I was hitting the frame over every bump. Probably forgot to mention I live in New England and our roads arent the best. Anyways, I went to Monroe and got some Air...
  6. xXfourmanXx

95 Ranger/97 Explorer Swap and or Performance parts??

Ive recently come upon a deal to get a 97 explorer with the 5.0 and the rear end that ive been lookin for. It has the full harness and pcm. I was wondering because I deffinately want to build it... How should I be looking for performance parts??? I know they stopped making the 5.0 in the...
  7. xXfourmanXx

Alright thanks, I got them anyways at advanced last night. If your wondering or anyone else is... 97 Nissan pickup shocks measure 12.5" bolt to bolt fully compressed. Its only gonna give me about 2.5" of suspension movement but its the best I could do without spending a lot more money. Belltech...
  8. xXfourmanXx

Just cuz im picky, could you give me the specs on them??? Like wht length they are fully compressed and fully extended?
  9. xXfourmanXx

cheaper way to lower 91 ranger? djm expensive!!

Welcome to owning a beamed ranger. I had the same problem when I was looking. I got my drop beams from stylin trucks around xmas time and paid in the high 300's for them. Gotta get them. I looked around at other companies making drop beams but they looked really flimsy and cheap. Im glad I spent...
  10. xXfourmanXx

Just put a flip kit and flipped the shackles on my 95 ranger 2wd and knew I was going to have to buy drop shocks but didnt know if any body knew of another shock from another vehicle may bolt in place but isnt a belltech or DJM. A shock that I could pick up at advaced or napa for cheap instead...
  11. xXfourmanXx

Adding a 4x4 valence... What size are the Light Cut-Outs???

I have a 95 Ranger that I want to add the 4x4 valence on so when I add fog lights it will look "factory". I was wondering if anybody knew what size the cut-outs in the valence are? I dont have the valence yet but im shopping for fog lights now so when I get it then I can just go to town on it...
  12. xXfourmanXx

Turbo Questions 95 2.3L turn turbo?

Recently, well a year ago i got a ranger and have been stocking up on the parts im hoping to get put on before summer this year. Its a 95 single cab shortbed 2wd 2.3L 5spd with 145k on it. I am really interested in making a turbo project out of it and wouldnt have any problem swaping in a motor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad