• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mount photos

Does any one have any photos of the home made plates for the 302 conv. ???
  2. 2 WD trany to a 4 WD auto

If i bought a 2 wheel drive auto can i take the tail sec. off and use it in a 4wd or what would it take to do this??
  3. Auto trany problem

I have the A4 and what i think the problem is in foward works fine in reverse wont move what i have been told is that the trany is tring to push fluid both foward and reverse at the same time does or has any one had this problem and is there an easy fix i have the valve body off trying to find a...
  4. Will a manual bolt to an auto

I have an donor 85 ford ranger with a 5 speed trany and a manual transfercase. Will this tranfercase go in to my 89 bronco II with a A4LD auto with an electric transfercase??? I need to replae the electric transfercase and like i said i already have a manual if it will work????
  5. electric to a manual

I have a 2.9 an auto A4LD with an electric transfer case. What manual transfercase can i put in it and what would i need to do it if anything??:dntknw:
  6. How to id the different types of auto's???

I am trying to find out what trany i have the pan kinda cones down to a 3" circle any ideas or tips to id tranys please:icon_twisted:
  7. Trany and case swap

I have a 1989 bronco 2 2.9 4x4 auto with push button transfer that is givin me reverse problems i have picked up a 1985 2.9 ranger 4x4 standerd trany and case. can i swap this in or is ther more to it due to the electronics.
  8. Help

I am having a wierd problem!!!! I have an 90 bronco 2 with a 2.9 auto 4x4 with a push button transfercase . Ok now here is the wierd it will go foward fine but not backwards so i pulled the brakes first all is fine ,pulled the rear diff cover next all is good, then front, good, if i put it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad