• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '03 Cruise Control Advice

I'm looking to install cruise control on my '03, 4.0, 4x4 with A/T. Any suggestions on what make/brand to get? Anyone put one of these units on themselves? Thanks Much!!
  2. Aftermarket Cruise Control

Any input on adding aftermarket cruise control to an '03, with an AT and a 4.0? Can a fairly competent DIY'er tackle the job? If so,what is a good brand? Thanks for your time!
  3. Replace vs. rebuild

My '03 4x4 has 233+k miles on it. At some point I will need to "refresh" it. Any suggestions as to which direction I should go. I've got limited time to put into a rebuild but am leary of junk yard motors. The cost of a new, rebuilt long blocks is a little steep for my pockets! Thanks for your...
  4. New in town

Just signed up. Great site! I've got an '03 Ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 @ 233+k miles. Runs perfectly. All original, except for consumables of course. I wish the mpg were better @17-20, but I guess that's about what I can expect for this truck. Happy motoring...
  5. adding cruise control

I have an '03 4x4 with a 4.0...I'd like to add cruise control. Any suggestions as to a particular manufacturer I should (or shouldn't) get? I'm pretty experienced with a wrench, but is this something a "pro" should install. This thing has 233+k miles on it, all stock, everything "mechanical"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad