• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. np 205 mount help

I have a heavy 4 speed tranny and np 205 in a 94 ranger with 302 wondering what to do for a trans mount that will hold the weight
  2. clutch help

I am doing a v-8 swap in my 94 ranger have the stock clucth master and a np435 tranny (4 speed). i am wonder if anyone has succsesfully used the stock line from the stock master on this tranny?
  3. 94 4x4 swap help

I am currently in the procces of puting a 302 4 speed stick in my 94 4x4 ranger. I am haveing troble the transfercase is to big just wondering if there is a smaller transfercase that will bolt to the 4 speed?
  4. Ranger sas finished

allthough it will never acctually be finished he it is so far danna 44 up front 9 inch out back 9 inch bronco springs 3 inch body lift and a old set of 39's
  5. Drop pitman arm

I did a sas on my ranger it has the pitman arm from my previous 4" ruff country just wondering how much more the syjacker pitman arm would give me over the rough country arm?
  6. getting ready to dana 44 it

I got a 94 4l 5 speed getting ready to put eb danna 44 and 9 inch in it. I got a set 9" bronco coils just wondering if there is anything i should wacth out for, or anything that going to give me trouble?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad