• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 80351

trans fluid in the oil

I have a 92 Ranger 4.0L 2wd with an A4LD trans an I'm having problems with what looks like trans fluid in the oil. Before anyone asks, no there is no signs of having water in the trans fliud which elimnates the radiator trans cooler, there is also no signs of water in the oil however the oil on...
  2. 80351

band adjustment A4LD

How do you adjust the bands on a 92 A4LD, I have a little slipping an I haven't done the for a while Thanks in advance, Dave
  3. 80351

AOD Band adjust

I have a 92 Ranger 4.0 trans slipping like crazy are there band adjustments and if so how before I turn what I think are adjustments the wrong way , I just need to use the truck for a little bit before I get a replacement Dave PS, yes it has fluid in it, yes it is full, yes is the correct...
  4. 80351

2.9 to a 2.3

OK, I know this sounds a little different wanting to swap a 2.9 out for a 2.3 but here's the reason and I hope I didn't post this on here somewhere else but I don't think so. My 2.9 in my 90 BII 4x4 is shot. I have access to a complete 2.3 turbo Coupe very very cheap. It would be the complete...
  5. 80351

90 BII 2.9 to a 4.0 turbo

I have a 90 BII with a 2.9 auto and I want to put in a 4.0 turbo out of a 90 something Turbo coupe. What problems am I going to encounter? I will have the complete car so I can change out the wiring but what other little problems am I going have? I've gotten some advise around the Internet but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad