• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gen 1 fuel filler neck options

Has anyone tried this, Dorman 577-260(http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-75230-577-260.aspx?make=Ford&model=Ranger&parttype=Fuel%20Tank%20Filler%20Neck&origin=keyword), fuel filler neck as a replacement for a gen 1 rear fuel filler neck? I'm aware that the application chart shows 89 - 92. Local...
  2. Cut fuel lines on project truck

Picked up a buddy's neglected project. The fuel lines have been cut, and portions misplaced, because he was planning to box the frame. Hoping that someone would be willing to help me with a picture of the fuel line routing. This truck is an 88 with dual tanks and a 2.9L. I've already repaired...
  3. Chommers' 2000 Build

Decided to start a thread for my build that Ive been planning for a while. Ive got a pretty good idea of what Im going to do but any suggestions are well appreciated! Starting with a 2000 Ranger Currently: 3.0 M5ODR1 2WD Extended cab Hopefully will become a 4 wheeling machine Ive already...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad