• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1998 Ford Ranger Fuel Door

Is it possible to buy a new fuel door for the 1998 Ranger? I saw one other "fuel door rusted" post where the responder suggested going to the junk yard. All the on-line parts web site show a circular fuel door for the 1998 Ranger. The fuel door on my 1998 Ranger is rectangular 6 1/8 x 5 1/2...
  2. Electric Ford Ranger

It's hard to believe but it is over a year now since I bought the 1987 Ford Ranger in South Carolina and took it to Rhode Island to convert it to an electric vehicle. We had it running last fall but didn't do much with it over the winter. It is up and running now( registered and inspected) in...
  3. Need More Braking Power

I have replaced the internal combustion engine in a 1987 Ford Ranger with an electric motor and (more importantly relative to this post) 1400 pounds of batteries. The Ranger had a 2.3L L4 FI OHV engine and is Rear Wheel Drive only. The state inspectors checked it out with some kind of inertia...
  4. I need chassis dimensions 1987 Ranger

I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm posting to the right place. I am in the process of putting an electric motor in a 1987 2 wheel drive Ranger. The kit that I am using calls for installing battery racks under the bed in between the frame members. The kit seems to focus mainly on Chevy S10...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad