• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. j_reagan

bored in Ontario

visiting my girl in Ontario she was still at work when i got there so i went for a little ride. didnt think to take pictures till it was getting dark. they kinda suck they where taken from my cellphone in a rush. ENJOY!
  2. j_reagan

socal (I.E or north sandiego)

hey is anyone up to go check out some trails? im in menifee 7 miles north of temecula. there is some cool stuff out here? maybe we can set up some kind of meet?
  3. j_reagan

result spray on bed liner

i sanded scraped grinded etc my bed and sprayed rustolium spray on bed liner. it was cheap its textured and untill i find the time and money to apply a roll on liner it keeps the rust from coming back. oh and it looks better than rust. BEFORE AFTER
  4. j_reagan

hey new socal R.B.V. guy

guess i should post up here before i start posting all over the forums too much. im john. just a 23 year old guy living in socal a little ways north of temecula. i have a blue 95 ranger 3.0 single cab 4x2 manual ive had a couple of taurus's so im comfortable with working on my Vulcan. there is a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad