• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. evans16

Devil or Ranger Tickets?

Hey guys, A buddy and I are planning to come down to the north east side to watch some NHL games. I am looking to get (2) tickets for the New jersey devils vs Vancouver Canucks on friday Feb 24, 2012. Also would like tickets for New York Rangers on Feb, 25, 2012. If you know of anyone that may...
  2. evans16

Spring Position

hey guys, Got my lift finally in, however once the tires are on the ground its a little to much positive camber for me. Now I dont think this is going to be adjustable with an alignment(could be wrong though). Also to mention my coil is compressed a fair bit and bending outwards? Is this...
  3. evans16

Superlift RA bracket install?

Hey guys, I dont know if I am missing something on this lift, but it has me puzzled. I have the front end gutted on my ranger and I am trying to install all the new superlift brackets. I have the superlift superrunner kit. Anyways, I have cut the rivets out of the body mount and cleaned it...
  4. evans16

Frame Paint??

hey guys, Got my whole rear end pretty much stripped. Now before I put it all back together I would like to pretty up the frame. What has everyone done and used? I have seen them on build threads but still not sure. Grind it right down to bare metal? or clean it up and paint it? What kind...
  5. evans16

Rubberized Undercoating?

Hey guys, Just about to pull the project back out and start back working on it. (been stuck on my trailer in a compound with 4 feet of snow:() Just wondering who has tried what for Rubberized Compound. I am going to do the frame, under the box, cab and the lower fenders and rocker panels. I...
  6. evans16

Gauges?

Hey guys, I bought my 86 ranger with a 5.0 pretty much completely installed. I tweaked here and there to get it to run. I need to get this truck to pass inspection so I really need gauges. I have a speed and an aftermarket tack in it that works fine. Also electric oil, temp and volt gauges. I...
  7. evans16

Richmond gear part #?

Hey guys, I am redoing my Dana 35 out of a 91 ranger and looking to get new gears. I am in need of 4.56's, and interested in 3 different brands. Motive and superior are two, but the third is Richmond. Now I can not find a part number for the rev cut gears for the Dana 35 from Richmond! I phones...
  8. evans16

Bed swap

Hey guys, My 86 ranger has a little to much rust for my liking. Before I start cutting and patching it up, I was wondering if a step side off a 93+ would bolt directly on? Anyone try this, or know how they mount?
  9. evans16

Gears and locker opinions please

Hey guys, just starting my build and would like some opinions please! I have a 86 ranger with a d35 and 8.8. It will see the streets daily and the once a month hard off road. I am putting 7" of lift on it altogether and hopefully running 35's. I am debating on 4.10 or larger gears? And I believe...
  10. evans16

4" or 6" lift?

Hey guys, Looking to lift my 86 Ranger. It has a 5.0L in it and is extended cab. I want to lift it, but not to sure how high I want to go. It will be a DD and see lots of highway with the occasional off road adventures. I am just looking for some opinions here. I beleive I am running 3.73...
  11. evans16

D35 swap driveshaft question

Hey guys, New to TRS, and also customizing. I have been searching on this site for the an answer, but so far it is a no go. Anyways, I have a 86 Ranger supercab with a 302 efi in it. I am getting ready to install a SJ 6" or 8" lift. I have decided that before I do this lift that I am going to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad