• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Odometer works - sometimes?

Sometimes the odometer works, and then sometimes it doesn't. Awaiting a repair manual from a buddy, but would like to fix it asap. Anyone have some insight? For example - It works on the way to work,but doesn't on the trip home. Truck sat all day between trips during this example. Thanks in...
  2. 4.0 MPGs

Saw quite a few threads on this, but it seems everyone has mods and bigger tires. I just purchased a 1995 Ranger 4.0, 5-speed manual, extended cab, 2x4. No mods. Stock sized tires. Good shape, and seems to run just fine. What kind of MPG should I be expecting? I drive pretty conservative...
  3. 94 w/ factory dual ignition

I'm looking at a 1994 standard cab short bed 2x4 with the 2.3. Guy is selling it for his buddy who is overseas. Thing is, he is advertising it has a factory dual ignition set-up (8 spark plugs). He didn't say it made extra power or got better mpg, or any other claims. He just said it was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad