• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. umbrobryan

PATS problem maybe?

So on the race ranger i gave given up 2 wins cause the damn truck would puke out and stop running. The first race this happened...it would intermitently die and fire right back up. It did that prolly 4 times and then we had to go to the pits to take a tire and it died in the pits. I had someone...
  2. umbrobryan

Need advice for the C747

Hello all, Bryan Smith here... We have finished up the 2011 season and it is time to revamp for the ANGER. Some photos to spark some interest Gas Guzzy short short course in Auburn, IN 2nd Place finish from 2 hour TREC race at the Badlands in Attica, IN We run with ultra 4 Cars. We ran...
  3. umbrobryan

Race prep 5r55e???

Welp, we just finished up the 2011 TREC series and its time to start rounding up thoughts and ideals for the 2012 series. I'm currently running a 99 4.0 ohv with a 5r55e, 4.10's and 31"tires. I put a shift kit in the trans earlier in the season and it felt better but the truck is still a...
  4. umbrobryan

5R55E shift kit

Well I have been building a 99 Ranger for TREC racing....Before our first race that happened on April 1st I had a couple tranny related complaints but I we went racing anyways. The complaints were very slow reverse, sometimes slow forward engagement, and the damn thing would hold gears...
  5. umbrobryan

TREC Racer Home Made

Trail Racing Endurance Circuit... Previous vehicle was a 95 Grand Cherokee that is no longer... New Vehicle...99 Ford ranger We will go from doing this in the ZJ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xaBq8UHaf4 To doing the same thing in the ranger with better results I hope. This is what we...
  6. umbrobryan

Headliner CB and Speaker

I just got done with the front bumper yesterday and this afternoon I decided to install the CB I snagged from my dad. He also gave me the antenna that I remember him buying for it along time ago. The only downside is the whip on the anttena is almost as long as the bed - 6ft. Im gonna have...
  7. umbrobryan

4X4 Front Bumper Build

Hello to all, This is my first post in any form since I acquired a 1999 standard cab style side Ranger. I traded a 98 Saturn straight up for this. The reason I got it was was to go wheeling with a co-worker of mine. My co-worker-Richard-said we should call it the Anger, and it stuck. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad