• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2007 Ranger Hesitates under Load when Warm

I searched all the threads on hesitation, but I don't think I found any that pertain to my situation, so I decided to start a new thread. Please excuse me if I missed one. Here is my situation. 2007 Ford Ranger Sport 3.0L Manual transmission. 78k miles. Excellent shape. No known issues...
  2. Restore short bursts to your 2007 Ranger OEM Horn

The horn response on my 2007 Ranger Sport has always been delayed, making it difficult to control the horn duration. I later found that many other model Ford vehicles in the same and surrounding model years all had the same problem. The issue seemed to start with the introduction of the Smart...
  3. One Fuel Pump Prime is not always enough

1994 Ford Ranger, 4.0L engine. 117,000 miles. Ever since I've owned this truck, it has always started after only about a second of engine cranking. Over the past two weeks, that has changed, and it is progressively getting worse. If the truck sits for an hour or more, it takes over 3 seconds...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad