• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lift for 08 1500

does anybody make a 6'' lift for a 08 dodge 1500 4x4?? im having trouble finding one. thanks
  2. new dodge?? maybe

Im looking at a 06 mega cab 1500 4x4 with a hemi with 199xxx for $13,430.00. is this a good deal, any problems i should know about?? how long do these hemi's go?
  3. how to unbead a tire??

any suggestions?? run it over with my 33's?
  4. 4x4-4x4 low light blinking?

i just put a 3'' body lift in now the 4x4 and 4x4low light on my panel is blinking 6 times then off then 6 times again like a few minutes later???
  5. 4x4 lights flashing?

i put a 3'' body lift in today then drove home from a buddies and notiched my 4x4 and 4x4 low lights were flashing, they do it about 5 times then stop for a mintue then flash again?? any ideas?
  6. 33's and 3'' body

put my lift and tires on today, worked out great took about 8hrs but we were hungover hahaha anways tires have tons of clearance and dont even rub when i turn as sharp as i can go. but 1 problem, when in 1,4 and reverse i have to hold it there ahahah i didnt get the shift extension so tomorrow...
  7. Springs?????

are explorer springs bigger than my 95 ranger springs??? if soo what year would work the best for fittin a 33's on with a 3'' body lift
  8. cutting fenders withs stock fender flares?

how do u do this on my 95 i need to cut out a bit on the front ones right on the bottom by the door, will the fender flares mount back on?
  9. employee pricing??

does anyone know what a fountain tire assosiate would get for pricing on rims tires autoparts etc..?
  10. body lift

hey im thinken about puttin a body lift in my ranger this week, does anyone have any pics of a 95 extd cab 4x4 with a 3'' body lift??? and is there anything i should know?? am i going to run into any troubles?? thanks
  11. tires,..lift??

i have a buddy who has some 33'' x-terrains for me that are 12.5'' wide, will i be able to fit these on with a 3'' body lift?? and will my rims be wide enough for these?? there stock 15'' on a 95 4x4
  12. squeaky clutch??

when i press my clucth down on my ranger(95,3.0L,5 speed.) it squeeks and same when i bring it off.. i did the clutch about 1-1/2 ago. and slave cylinder just after christmas,, soooo is it my master cylinder or wat????? thanks!
  13. new seats??? URGENT!!

will a set of seats out of a 98 ranger fit in my 95?? there both none electric and 60/40 split bench type
  14. hmm decicions.... head gasket or???

so ive have a blown head gasket for a while now, ive put 2 bars leaks in they worked for about a year, now i recently put "dike" in, apparently its preety good stuff, but still should be done properly, but i was told once i pullled the head all the water jackets and stuff would be all plugged up...
  15. thumping in floorboard

When i pin my truck trying to spin the tires or drift it feels like axle rap but under my floorboard its like "bang bang bang", it feels like its right beside me in the middle of the truck, but when i drive normally on the road and pin it it doesent do it even going up hills or anything, its a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad