• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rancho 5000

just wandering if anybody had these on there truck and how they liked them? I know they been around awhile but don't know how they ride.I was going to get the bilsteins for my 99 ranger 4x4 but I can get the ranchos shipped to the door for $167.95 and rancho has a $50 mail in rebate so they...
  2. 99 ranger 4x4 shocks

is my front shocks or struts? just wondering what would be the best shocks for mild offroading and daily driving. any suggestions? thanks
  3. 1999 ranger 4x4

found on craigs list 4 15x8 rims and 5x4.5 don't know back spacing just wanted to see if they would work on my truck.Iam going to put 265/75/15 and the stock rims are 15x7.I'am going to torq the torsion bars but thats going to be it.will they rub?Thanks for the info.Brian
  4. need advice

i have a 1999 ranger 4x4, auto,4.0l changed out the plugs,wires,fuel filter wednesday and it ran great and then parked it.Went out just then to start it up all it will do is turn over,battery is strong but just wont fire up.checked fuses in cab and under hood all ok.also replaced coil when i...
  5. need help

i have a 1999 ranger 4x4, auto,4.0l changed out the plugs,wires,fuel filter wednesday and it ran great and then parked it.Went out just then to start it up all it will do is turn over,battery is strong but just wont fire up.checked fuses in cab and under hood all ok.also replaced coil when i...
  6. 1999 ford ranger 4x4

can someone please tell me what axle and gears is in my sons truck? this is what the door panel says. ext pnt:ua nb l brk l Int tr l tp/ps l r l axle l tr l spr l 9Ltaa 126 D ET 9 96 D BK D and the tag on the axle says: S354S 73889D15

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad