• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dirttrackracer

meatballs 95 straight axle build!

here's what I got so far done to it. dana 44's front and rear 5.35 lockers leather mountaineer seats infinity speakers with 2 12in JL woofers with JL amp. stock 4.0 5 speed new clutch custom driveshafts diff covers new master cylinder, brake booster, and all lines installed a alarm system...
  2. dirttrackracer

im back, straight axle ranger

way to much work to list, nut after selling my old 91. I had to go buy another so I purchased this rust free 95 and did a straight axle conversion on it. 4.0 5 speed dana 44 front and rear. 5.35 lockers. custom driveshafts, national leaf springs in rear. lots more to come. this is just the...
  3. dirttrackracer

dtr's big rollin turd aka jenny build

dtrs 2nd gen mall crawler build :headbang:before pics, and just today i ordered a good amount of parts to be putting on this week and next week. ita a 1991 extra cab with the 4.0 automatic with 4x4. i now have 3in body lift brand new 32in bfg all terrins new box bushwacker fender flares led...
  4. dirttrackracer

post your work pictures

i haven't seen a thread that has what people do to make money and some pictures, so if you want post some work pictures of current or past or whatever work. im curious to see what everybody does (pictures) i work at a limo company tomorrow we have to pout this beast back together. the turbo...
  5. dirttrackracer

JEEPER time?

its been a while but i still have the ranger and hopefuly getting a jeep next week. then i can work on the i only have thease 2 pics it has a 360 in it :icon_welder: with a good amount of doo dads what ya think?
  6. dirttrackracer

junkyard finds cheapppp,and need a price

mirror and OHC $5 bucks pickup box cap off of a mazda the=at got hit at 50mph in the side box for $100 no rust at all in like mint condition just needs blasted and painted i am putting a build thread soon, my ranger is getting some stuff done ll update in the build thread. i haven't been on...
  7. dirttrackracer

picture of the day!!

these threads have shot off in popularity on other forums so why not here? at the end of a day to relax upload a pic that you think is your favorite. professionals you can post too. one rule you have to take the photo or the photo is yours. the subject doesn't have to belong to you. post on! ill...
  8. dirttrackracer

hit somethin

well i put my spare grill in so thats why it isnt black and i had to put my spare 215 small ass tire on it. which now sucks my cameras date is wrong. she doesent look too bad alignements out though
  9. dirttrackracer

94 mustang gt for sale im sellin my baby

this mustang has a good amout of word done to it, 3.73 gears, touch screen dvd player, leather, 5 speed, new clutch and throw out berring, tinted windows, mach stero system, cold air intake, cowel hood, monster auto meter tach, newer flowmasters, 5.0, line locks, only need back tires, i never...
  10. dirttrackracer

my other truck 78' f150 lifted

my 78 f150 custom,4 wheel drive, 400m with 4 speed granny, motor all redone but i tried to keep it looking stock.(but not even close to it). bored 30over, comp cam, je pistons, aluminum heads with roller rockers, it has allot of aftermarket parts i her. i put a 4in skyjacker lift on, got 33in...
  11. dirttrackracer

new exhaust on my truck, you will want to hear it

here she is i just put a thrush welded on her, love my v-8, click on the link http://i1001.photobucket.com/download-albums/af131/matts_mowing/Mobile%20Uploads/1023101025.mp4 did i have any of you wonderin if my ranger sounded like that, lol. maybee next year, that...
  12. dirttrackracer

db readings

i think my db meeter is wrong because my 2 10in audiobhans with a 1000watt amp in a bandpass box said around 102db.does this sound right?
  13. dirttrackracer

help with running main through firewall

its a chevy corica and we dont know where there is a whole to put it through or do i have to drill one everything is hooked up and ready to be wired in but we are stuck, not mutch space and from what we see no places to drill saftley
  14. dirttrackracer

buying all new brake system not sure what to get

i want to get more stopping out of my truck because it sucks, my dad owned the truck before me and always bought the cheapest part and someone to put it on. it doesent take mutch to lock up the brakes but i dont really want that. i would like to know if anyone knows if converting the drums in...
  15. dirttrackracer

g force chips, worth it?

http://www.gforcechips.com/fordranger.aspx will it work? its hard to believe, 60hp, 4-6mpg improvement or only $60 has anyone used this chip i want more hp, but gas millage is a plus. i would like to see if anyone has used it and is happy or dissapointed
  16. dirttrackracer

wanted stero and subs

i want speakers and amp and subs that will fit in my 91'extra cab. the cheapo kickers in the back arnt dooing it or me and the highs suck so im ready to upgrade, im not looking or bose but im also not lookin or explods a middlegrade stero that sounds great all around i like to hear lots of base...
  17. dirttrackracer

How well will it run with bigger tires?

my friends truck has 33's but he can fit 35's he had 35in pit bulls on but he burnt 2 clutches up. with the 33's they are bfg mud terrain and he bought a heavy duity clutch, 6thousand and no problems yet. you wont have any problems except if you have the stock clutch, but if its auto you are...
  18. dirttrackracer

your truck camping

they sue are nice expecially when its hot and humid just switch on the air
  19. dirttrackracer

your truck camping

thats a trailer and a half. 34ft its a more lugurous mobile home
  20. dirttrackracer

restoration and blacking out 91' extracab

i am painting the chrome around the headlights, grill, rims and under body/frame,axles,nerf bars, and winshield wipers black. tinting windows, maybee installing patch pannels, and install new stereo. before let the sanding and painting begin

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad