• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. subydrift

2004 2.3L Auto Ranger XL trans issues

So I've got some issues happening with my trans and I'm hoping some of you guys can help me out on what it might be. I've driven manuals my whole life and this is my first auto (that's had problems anyway). The truck is an 04' Ranger XL, 2.3L Duratec, Auto trans, 162k miles. Problem 1...
  2. subydrift

2" lift install... now problems!!

So I installed some Belltech 2" lift shackles along with new ProComp 3000 shocks in the rear. Install went great and it rides great in the rear. Now for the front I went with some 2" lift Springtech springs and ProComp 3000s also. The install went fine but the passenger side sits AT LEAST 1"...
  3. subydrift

Anybody use(d) the Doetsch Baja Ryder shocks?

So I'm pretty set on getting 2" Springtech springs for the front of my truck but was undecided on what shocks to get. I was just going to go with some ProComp ES3000s but then I saw these. They are the Doetsch Baja Ryders. They seem like a good upgrade from your generic off-road shock without...
  4. subydrift

04' Prerunner built Ranger

Hey all, my name is Robbie and I just bought an 04’ 2wd XL a couple weeks ago. It has quite a bit of work done to the exterior already. I used to be a Subaru guy and built a 96’ Impreza for rallycross racing but have always wanted to build a prerunner out of a Ranger. I found this truck the day...
  5. subydrift

04' Suspension ?'s...

I posted this over in the 2WD Suspension section but then i jumped over here and figured it might be more relevant over here.... So like everyone on here I'm looking to lift my 2wd Ranger. I eventually want to build it into a prerunner but that won't be for a long time so for now I just want...
  6. subydrift

04' Ranger front lift springs...

Hey guys, So like everyone on here I'm looking to lift my 2wd Ranger. I eventually want to build it into a prerunner but that won't be for a long time so for now I just want something that will lift about 2" and give a stronger ride than stock but not be bouncy. I want to try and avoid the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad