• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Any input on this truck?

I will more than likely be buying this truck this weekend, I had a 94 ranger a couple of years ago and have been missing it ever since I sold it. I just figured I'd get a few guys that are more familiar with Ranger's than I to take a look at it and see if anything jumped out...
  2. Fuel Pump Problem

I have a 94 Ranger with a 4.0L. Got in it this morning to move it over in the driveway and when I turned the key it just turned over for about 5 secs and didnt start. So I tried it again and it fired right up. A few minutes later I came back to start it again and now it will not start at all...
  3. Need some rebuild advice for 4.0

Well I was hoping to put it off until I got out of school...but the 4.0 is just getting weaker and weaker. This is going to be my first time tearing into an engine so if anybody knows of a good guide that would be extremely helpful. So I my 4.0 has about 250,000 on it and only gets about 11 or...
  4. Oil pressure?

My 94 4.0 sat about 6 months with a toasted transmission, after getting the new one in I fired it up and have driven it about 200 miles since first starting it. Now the issue, the oil pressure gauge has been acting wacky. It sits on the left side of the "n" in normal. Im aware that these things...
  5. Front Differential Questions

Cant seem to find much info about the front dif...its a 94 4x4 and im going to be changing out the front and rear dif fluids next weekend. Thought I read on here somewhere that you cant get the front dif cover off without pulling the whole front end apart? Can somebody verify? Also does the...
  6. Engine to tranny steel spacer

That steel spacer thats the same shape as the tranny bellhousing, is it necessary? And if so how come I cant get the stupid thing to go in? It slides right up in there until theres about an inch still sticking out the bottom and then it wont go up any further...
  7. Name this sensor

What is this? Its on the passanger side of a 94 M5R1 4x4 4.0L tranny, there were two wires and a 2 pin connector attached to it but as I was pulling it out it got tore off. I have no idea how they were connected it appears to have been broken already and theres some sort of spring underneath all...
  8. 95-96 M5OD into 94 ranger?

Will a 95-96 4x4 4.0L tranny swap directly into a 94 4x4 4.0L?
  9. Thoughts on this clutch package?

Before the transmission goes back in my truck I want to make sure it never has to come back out. Thus the clutch is due for an overhaul, I found this ebay package but I'm pretty wary of cheap ebay stuff. Anybody had any experience with this seller? Decent product...
  10. M5OD-R1 questions

Im in the process of pulling the m5r1 out of my 94 4x4 ranger and im running into some problems, there is a sensor on the passanger side of the transmission up by the shifter it was held in with what looked like wood putty and when I started pulling it fell apart. Inside was a spring and two...
  11. Is my transmission dead?

I got a 94 4x4 ranger with the M50D-R1 trans to beat around in for winter and I must say i've come to love this truck. So here's the issue I was driving it the other day when I come to a light shifted it to first and let out the clutch to find that it doesn't want to move. So my first thought is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad