• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 mazda navajo converting from auto to manual transmission?

Has anyone on here changed an explorer or navajo from automatic to manual. I have a 92 explorer sport that is 5speed and my navajo is automatic. My explorer has engine problems and the body is worn out and my navajo has a bad transmission. I wanted to avoid using another a4ld because they are so...
  2. 86 ranger 4x4 ??????????????????????????

Having some trouble with my 86 ranger 4x4 2.9. New plugs and wires, tank fuel pump, new gas, fuel filter, air filter. When Im sitting still, I can press the gas pedal and the truck hesitates, like its not getting enough fuel, then it goes. But still is really weak. While going down the road, I...
  3. 1986 ford ranger fuel pump ?????

Im replacing the fuel pump on my 86 ranger 2.9. Its the fuel pump in the gas tank. My question is, does it matter where the positive and the negative wires are placed. I had left a nut on the terminal that was negative and I dropped the fuel pump and the nut came off. Someone let me know. Hate...
  4. 12 bolt vs 14 bolt transmission?

Few months ago, bought an 86 ranger 4x4 single cab, it had no transmission or transfercase, had a a4ld laying around, put it in the truck, transmission was a piece of crap, so I called the local salvage yard today and Im going to put a manual transmission in it. The guy asked me was the...
  5. Driveshaft? 1986 ranger 4x4

Ok guys. Need alittle help. I have a 86 single cab 4x4 ranger with the 6. Bought it without a transmission or tcase. Got my a4ld and bw 1350 from local salvage yard and they are in and work fine, but I noticed that the drive shaft that was still bolted to the rearend, which I had already taken...
  6. 1986 ford ranger splined front driveshaft

Im trying to remove a front drive shaft from a 1986 ford ranger with a 1350 borg warner transfer case. It has the splined shaft to the transfer case. I bought the truck with out a transmission or transfer case and my usual fords had the easy four bolts to remove before. Someone please help me so...
  7. New member

Hello everyone, Im a new member and I am definitely a ford man. Ive owned many fords over the years and everyone of them have been 4x4. I have always had a thing for 4x4s. Currently I own a 1987 ford bronco 2 4x4 and a 1986 ford ranger 4x4. I joined because it cant hurt to see and talk to others...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad