• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7/7 dropped ranger?

if you saw my frame you would say i do. i wouldnt know what all i would need to get in order to install it, and free stuff doesnt come by me all to often. so im pretty much doing it the hard way. so i plan on going with 3" lowering leaf springs and 4" lowering blocks in the rear and go with your...
  2. 7/7 dropped ranger?

Well I cant afford a $1k bag kit so thats why im wanting to go static and id have to get a whole new frame if i want to bag it so im staying away from all that mess untill i have money(never) so thats pretty much why im trying to find out how to do this with out bags.. So what else did you do to...
  3. 7/7 dropped ranger?

Iv seen a few of these around here and thats the same direction im wanting to go with my ranger aswell. just a few questions though becuse i seem to be lost on what is needed in the front in order to get the full 7" drop. I have my plans already for the rear 7" drop. besides the 3" drop coils...
  4. New to the forum

yo whats up? lets get started here, Name is cliff and i drive a 98 Ranger slandered cab. i dont know about this whole forum but im big into the minitruck lifestyle and i plan on doin the same with my ranger. my first plan is to give it a 6/7 inch static drop and go from there. look forward to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad