• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. diesel questions

56 hp won't get you anywhere fast... i wouldn't go crazy with any modifications. but give it a try, if you can afford to repair your engine if something happens. many have done mod's, including myself. just keep in mind, you are your own warranty. i should mention, that i was used to being...
  2. diesel questions

yes, they have great oil pressure. expect the engine to last over 750,000 miles with proper maintenance and use.
  3. diesel questions

hold the button in for only 3 seconds at a time. wait 60-90 seconds before using the glow plugs again. as full battery voltage will burn them out. the glow plug system, when working. feeds full battery voltage to the glow plugs for three seconds, then a reduced voltage of 7-8 volts until the...
  4. valve lash adjustment?

valves are set cold at .012" inch, every 9,000 miles according to my handbook 1. Run the engine until warm. 2. Remove valve cover. 3. Tighten the head bolts. (80-85 ft.lb) i only do this every 100,000 miles... 4. Set the piston of No.1 cylinder to top dead center(compression) and check/adjust...
  5. Cutting 2WD Coil Springs...

use drop spindles, that way you won't be driving around with the tires angled... or weakened suspension. if you don't like the spring tension, get different springs.. cheap = accident waiting to happen. that doesn't mean you have to buy the expensive top $$$ parts, just quality parts.
  6. full airride custom frame and a stock floor body drop on my 2005 reg cab

hi, could you do me a favor? grab a tape and measure the width of the oem frame rails centerline front and back. and the centerline of the wheels front to back. i'm considering the use of a ranger frame to build a 56 f100. where are you located? maybe i can pay you some $$$. so i can haul off...
  7. Ford ceo favors .50/gal fuel tax increase

link here http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/08/gas_ford.html i don't know where his reasoning comes from. people will drive less and or have less available money to buy products, such as replacement vehicles. sounds like he's shooting his-self in the pocket book. lowering prices and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad