• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. joemag7

EGR related issues

I have read through the other EGR related posts, but none seemed to match mine. My '97 4cyl. Ranger is due for registration and my 'engine light' is reading an EGR problem. I did the difficult task of replacing the EGR valve, but all the while noticing the EGR has no electrical connectors(just a...
  2. joemag7

Hello

Hey every one, just wanted to say hello Signed up here a few days ago with a problem and found this site and forum to be the best thing out there. And decided I would like to stick around this place for a while, of course if you all will have me. So I completed my profile a few moments ago and...
  3. joemag7

2.3L ('83-'97) Timing Belt Won't line up

I got a '97 Ranger 2.3l w/ 130kmiles I have good mechanical knowledge, understand engines well enough, but have never changed a timing belt. I started this project a little over a week ago, but to make the story short I put in a brand new rear timing belt cover last weekend just to find out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad