• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need PCM pinout 99 3.0 and 3.0 FlexFuel

Anybody have an electronic pdf of those two. Muchas Gracias. Tom
  2. One plug fires twice as fast?

On my 99 3.0 Ranger, I had an injector go open so I replaced it with a new one in cylinder 3. That cleared my Cylinder 3 MisFire code but it still is running rougher than usual. In checking the coil pack for firing, I noticed that Cylinder 3 is sparking about twice as much as the other 5. Any...
  3. Any other way to determine Date of Manufacture?

Evidently, in about April of 85, Ford changed the oil pan gasket on the 2.3 Ranger. Anything that was printed on the driver's door ID tag has long since faded away. Is there any other way to get the date of manufacture, say maybe from the VIN? I got this from Ford's site: VIN...
  4. This 2.3 has got me stumped.

Just picked up this 85 Ranger, 2 wheel drive 2.3 with automatic powered truck for my Son to use and we're having a problem getting it to stay running. Got an EGR code and found a defective EGR solenoid. Replaced it with used and same problem. Got temp sensor out of range codes but I don't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad