• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sharkster

Re: Alignment Help

Re: Alignment Help Hey guys, I'm looking for more ideas on how to align my 86 B2. I checked the tech library, but it's only showing how to do one on an 83 Ranger. It's set up different than my B2. Does anyone have any links to sites with instructions for the B2? Much appreciated.
  2. sharkster

Alignment help

Hey guys, Anyone out there know the procedure for setting the camber on my 1986 B2? The toe is easy enough, but I need to set the camber first. I wanted to take it to an alignment shop, but the funds aren't there right now. So I'm opting for a home touch-up so I'm not eating my snow tires up...
  3. sharkster

Have a good one for you all...

I have a 1986 B2, 4X4, auto... the idle seemed a bit off, so I replaced the throttle position sensor and the fuel pressure regulator. Started up the old girl when all of a sudden, white smoke poured out the exhaust, and she was missing like crazy. The left head gasket let loose right after I...
  4. sharkster

Electrical help...Please!

1986 Bronco II, 2.9, A4LD... My problem started out as what I call a parasitic drain. The battery went down, so I took it out to charge it up. Went to put it back in, when a yellow wire that runs from the starter solenoid across the rad support to the drivers side, started to smoke. Disconnected...
  5. sharkster

Auto hub maintanence

Hey guys, I have an 86 B2 2.9, A4LD with auto hubs. I know that I should convert to manual hubs, but the money isnt available. My question is this, what is the best procedure for maintanence on the hubs to make sure (hopefully) that they will work when I need them? I know the history of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad