• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.2 diesel parts

Any body need any 2.2 ranger diesel parts? 5 speed?
  2. 2.2 diesel cylinder head

Looking for a good cylinder head for my 2.2 diesel project 1984 ranger 2.2 diesel into a 1994 ranger thanks Jason
  3. looking for diesel parts

I am getting ready to swap the 2.3l out of my 94 for a 2.2l diesel from a 84. I am looking for a oil pan, & other parts for the 84 diesel engine, anyone have any parts for sale??
  4. 2.2l diesel question

Ok, is for the ones with a 2.2 mazda/perkins that have gone a put a turbo on it. What psi is your boost? Did you replace the stock exhaust valves with a heavier duty version for the high heat that the turbo will make. What is your EGT? I am almost ready to do the gas to diesel swap on my '94. I...
  5. 1983-1984 ranger diesel parts

Anybody got the motor mounts & block plates for a 1983-1984 ranger with the 2.2l mazda engine for sale?? I am getting closer to putting that engine in my 1995 ranger.:headbang: I was going to do this in the early winter but emergency heart surgury won the time spot!!:bawling:
  6. 1984 diesel

Does any body have any pic if the throttle cable connected to the injection pump? my donor is missing the cable and my books aren't any help. I don't have a cruise to worry about but the injecttion pump has several points for a cable hook up but which is right?:icon_confused:
  7. 2.2l mazda thinking of a turbo

I am thinking of putting a small turbo on my 2.2l NA :headbang: I have 3 turbos, 2 are 18psi garretts, 1 is a small Borg Warner. I think the Borg is the turbo for the 2.2l because of the 22:1 compression. I don't remember the psi of the borg but I thought it was in the 8-10 psi range. the...
  8. 2.2l diesel question

I have a question abouit the 2.2l mazda diesel in the 1983-1984 ranger. Does it need a lift pump? or does it pull diesel fuel with the injection pump? I have one that I am going to put in my 1994 ranger,I am trying to start up on the front frame clip that it came with, I dont have the original...
  9. 2.2l diesel glow plug controller

Does anybody have a glow plug controller for sale? The engine I bought didn't come with the controller, I can wire it to run without it but I would like to have "all" the bells & whistles.:D thanks Jason
  10. 2.2l diesel swap

Hi all. I just bought a 2.2L mazda/perkins for my 1994 ranger 2.3l. I got everything from the raditor to the driveshaft. It's a five speed, my truck is a 5 speed. I am looking for wiring diagrams for the engine. I got the harness for the engine but I need to know were all the wires go to do this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad