• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What's that grey wire/tube?

There's a light grey wire or tube (I don't see any contacts inside the right-angle rubber boot, so I'm not convinced it's a wire) about the size of #14 wire that threads up the corner of the HVAC box under the hood and originates from inside the cab. Try as I might, I couldn't find anything...
  2. '97 gauge compatibility

OK, so I've read here that you can basically swap a gauge cluster from an Exploder into a Ranger and gain a tach if you didn't have one before. The main reason I'm thinking of swapping is that the odometer has crapped out and I have to pull the gauges anyway to fix that. I've got a '97 Ranger...
  3. Gauge Cluster Compatibility

OK, so I've read here that you can basically swap a gauge cluster from an Exploder into a Ranger and gain a tach if you didn't have one before. The main reason I'm thinking of swapping is that the odometer has crapped out and I have to pull the gauges anyway to fix that. I've got a '97 Ranger...
  4. Hi from NC!

Steve here, in Central NC. I bought a '97 Ranger XL with 4-banger and 5-speed last Saturday. It's fairly basic inside, with a bench seat and rubber floor. Outside, it's white, has the long bed and a bed liner. Stock alloy 14" rims. It's pretty nondescript, which is where I want to be with...
  5. Where's your ham rig?

Yeah, I've seen the posts for CB mounting and some of them are pretty good. VHF/UHF ham sets require higher current then the 4W CB sets, so part of this post is to get ideas about how to get the power cable up to the battery, as using the interior wiring will likely be inadequate unless I stay...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad