• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing 4x4CM..... part numbers and compatibility?

It's alive!! Ordered my 4x4CM from Rock Auto on Thursday night, was supposed to arrive Tuesday but it got here today before lunch. A pleasant surprise, the box indicated it was an older rev of the 4x4CM ending in AC, but when I opened it the replacement was an AE - the last revision. Plugged it...
  2. Replacing 4x4CM..... part numbers and compatibility?

Thanks Ron, much appreciated. I'll get this ordered and be ready for the next snow!
  3. Replacing 4x4CM..... part numbers and compatibility?

Hey All, Just discovered my 4 wheel drive is out on my 2002 Ranger. The info here has been great and it looks to be the 4x4CM. My question is the original one is a 1L54-7H417-AD, but the Rockauto website (and a couple of others) show a motocraft TM101 and reference 1L54-7H417-AC. Any issue with...
  4. 4.0 SOHC - Head Gasket Question

Hey All, I have an 02 with 97k miles (4.0 SOHC), and noticed a faint coolant smell/small leak near the front of the passenger side of the engine. A shop looked at it and said that it seems to be the head gasket and it's a big job. No coolant in the oil, and I've been keeping any eye on it for...
  5. 02 Ranger won't start when hot.... 2nd instance

Yesterday my Ranger wouldn't start when hot, this is the 2nd time it's happened. The first time was about a month ago. Truck has 63k miles. Truck cranks and tries to run, but acts like timing is waaaay off. No OBDII codes or pending codes either time. Let it sit for a while (an hour or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad