• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need Rear Leaf springs

I was working on truck both rear leaf springs have crack on front eye hook, is this what happens with age? 1998 Ranger 4x4 ext cab 4.0 Amazon has then $99.00 free shipping part #929202 what should I do?:dunno:
  2. Rock auto

Thanks TRS got new coil for Ranger form Rock Auto. Great price will order all parts for Ranger from now on. :beer:
  3. Carbon build up in coil????????

I my have carbon building up, It is only in one of the holes on coil. I cleaned it out new wire is it grounding out. 4.0 130,000 miles. Is my coil bad?
  4. Fixed slip yoke (BUMP)

I just lubricated my slip yoke, took a hour. I cut off only one strap on the fat side, pulled it apart cleaned and lubed. It took the bump out of the hump, thanks guys. Have a cold one on me.:beer:
  5. Transmission problem I think

I have this transmission problem I think, runs the same hot or cool. If it has a load or foot is off gas costing nothing happens. With not much load just to keep speed @ 35-55mph it shutters that is the best I can describe it. The truck will shake back and forth front to rear, I have checked the...
  6. Need good seat covers?

Looking for some seat covers:beer:, what has worked good for you? I want good fit at a good price.
  7. Need carfox asap

This is the VIN 1FTZR15X5WTA56399 PICK UP TRUCK 8AM. I know this is not much time any help would be Great :yahoo:
  8. Going to pick up new Ranger in the AM

I found a 98 4x4 ext cab 4.0 Auto 113,00 miles Green. I will post pics when I get back from Denver, wish me luck.:yahoo:
  9. Going to buy a truck ranger or tacoma help me pick

Tell me why i should pick a Ranger over a Tacoma. :beer:
  10. Thank you ranger station

Hey just wanted to say thanks replaced my timing belt 2.3. Found old post with pic's and it was on point thanks.:beer:
  11. Just for parts 97 RANGER

I have a 97 Ranger for parts 4.0 5spd extra cab, if you need something hit me up. John:beer:
  12. Axle Swap

1997 2.3 5 speed this truck is a Dog, what would be a good swap. I just want a fast way with not a lot of $$$.
  13. love this site

I raly like site on everyday for mo tec stuff. :icon_pepsi::icon_welder::icon_rofl::yahoo::icon_twisted::thefinger: JJ
  14. Thanx TRS FANS

I just wanted to say thank you, my 1997 runs GREAT now just need more money.:beer:
  15. Cluch Question 1997 2.3

Any info would help moving to 225/75/15. Truck is dog out of fist and even worse in fifth. Would new cluch or gears work. 411,456 what will work the best just need a good daily driver max speed 75-80 mph lot of town driving. :beer: Thanxs
  16. Gear Change

I have a 97 Ranger 2.3 5 Spd the gears are so tall that I hardy ever put it into 5th gear, and on the freeway its a dog. I would love to swap out the gears is it worth it, please help. John

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad