• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 ranger for sale in San Antonio tx

I'm selling my 94 ranger Specs: 2wd 4cyl that runs strong- no ticks -no smoke- no knocks 240k Ac works but prolly needs a charge Good tires Automatic tranny however,..... The tranny is a bit messed up I had it rebuilt and after 3 months of driving overdrive started acting up and it lost...
  2. tranny rebuild goes bad after 3 months, I need advice...

First off, Happy New year everyone. Its been a while since Ive been on here and my ranger has been on the back burner for a while too. I was hoping to get some advice about my transmission. Ill get to the point. 1994 2.3 with an a4ld finally lost all gears in it a few months ago and after...
  3. just a quick question...

Im putting in a new transmission on my 94 with a 2.3. I am bypassing the radiator tranny cooler and putting on a new one. Anyone know which port is the pressure side and which is the return side of the lines that go to the cooler? thanks.... $950 for a complete rebuild, I dont wanna...
  4. A4LD compatibility?

My transmission is going do die soon. What years of others ford vehicles with a4ld transmissions will fit my 94 2wd ranger with a 2.3? I can just go to a junk yard and pull one real quick. With little or no mods.... this is my daily driver and I cannot afford to be out of commission for...
  5. from a 94 2.3 to a 97 3.0? will it work?

I found one on craigslist, a 97 3.0 and tranny for 500 bucks, most of the harness. what is involved? im kinda new to all the rangers and ALL the different engine/tranny combos out there. what is my best bet? Im just looking for economy for daily driving.
  6. high beams-yes low beams -no ??

I searched the posts a bit and didnt find any thing similar to my problem. MY high beams work but my low beams do not. any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad